- Darcy D. Dane, Mdiv, DC, DACNBClinic Physician/OwnerPhone: 919-703-0207
Dr. Dane moved to the Triangle in 2006 to pursue a Master of Divinity and opened up a chiropractic office in Wake Forest, NC. During that same time she began attending classes through the Carrick Institute to study childhood developmental disorders, which began her journey into the world of chiropractic neurology.
In 2012, Carolina Brain Center was born out Dr. Dane's Wake Forest practice. The practice is now located in the north Raleigh.
Dr. Dane treats a variety of neurological disorders at Carolina Brain Center that spans the ages. She enjoys the out-side-of-box-thinking required to be a skilled clinical neurologist.Read moreRead lessEducation:
Affiliations and Certifications:
- 1996 Florida State University BS - Fitness and Nutrition with an Emphasis in Psysiology
- 1999 Life College of Chiropractic - Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 2009 SEBTS Mdiv - Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Biblical Languages
- 2010 Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies - Childhood Developmental Disorders
- 2012 Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies - Functional Neurology
- 2104 Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies - Traumatic Brain Injuries
- 2012 Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB)
- Charter Member of the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (IAFNR)
- Member of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Dana Brindisi, DC, DACNB, CFMPPhone: 919-703-0207Email: email@example.com
Dr. Dana Brindisi graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences. She attended Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida campus, where she received her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in 2012, and was honored with both a Clinic Service Award and a Leadership Appreciation Award. Dr. Brindisi has done extensive post-graduate work in the fields of Functional Neurology and Functional Medicine. She obtained her Diplomate in Neurology from the American Chiropractic Neurology Board after training with the Carrick Institute for Neurological Studies and is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner through Functional Medicine University working towards her Diplomate in Clinical Nutrition.
Dr. Brindisi enjoys treating patients of all ages. She takes a multi-modal approach to treatment; addressing aspects of Functional Neurology, Functional Medicine, Chiropractic and nutrition to best serve her patients. Dr. Brindisi keeps up-to-date with the most current research in all of these fields to assure the most appropriate treatment modalities. She enjoys educating her patients so that they have a full understanding of their health and can take an active part in their treatment. Dr. Brindisi is a member of both the American Chiropractic Association and the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Brindisi has great success treating patient’s with vertigo, concussion and TBI, migraines, headaches, post-concussion syndrome, balance disorders, OCD and movement disorders.
In her free time Dr. Brindisi enjoys playing with her Chocolate Lab, Kava. She also enjoys working out, playing sports, attending seminars and spending time with her family and friendsRead moreRead lessEducation:
- State University of New York at Buffalo - Bachelor
- Palmer College of Chiropractic - Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC)
- Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies - Diplomate of American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB)
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP)
Doc was born on December 19, 2013. He is a black Goldendoodle and is hypoallergenic. He loves children and adults. He adds a little something special to our environment. Doc offers encouragement, gives high fives, plays catch, and excels at play therapy.Read moreRead lessAffiliations and Certifications:
- AKC Canine Good Citizen
- Heel-to-Heal Certified Therapy Dog
- High fives
Ollie was born on September 25, 2015. He is Doc's brother. He has the same sweet temperament as Doc. He loves to run, chew, play and snooze.Read moreRead less