Carolina Brain Center is an elite specialty practice, serving patients with neurological injury, disease and symptoms. In order to provide the best possible service, the number of patients admitted to the practice is limited.
You matter! Every patient is examined and treated by our doctors personally. The one-to-one doctor-patient interaction enables our results to stand above the rest.
Our whole body approach is another defining characteristic of the practice. Digging deeper into the chemical environment of your body is often key to obtaining a healthier nervous system.
Due to the constraints of working as a provider for an insurance company, we have elected not to participate in any insurance programs. There is no reimbursement available for treatments and services. Routine labs and diagnostic imaging are typically covered by insurance. Specialty labs are typically not covered but give great clinical insight, which helps target treatment.
When it comes to your health, you get what you pay for. If standard, insurance-covered care is not working for you, then you need to decide whether the health of your brain and body is worth going the extra mile.
We accept all major credit cards, including American Express, and have CareCredit as a third-party finance option.
Steps to becoming a patient at Carolina Brain Center:
- Fill out a consultation request form for either Dr. Dane or Dr. Brindisi
- One of the doctors will call you to discuss whether or not you are a good candidate for the practice.
- If you are accepted as a patient, you will need to pay a $200 non-refundable deposit to secure your appointment for examination.
- Fill out new patient paperwork within 72 hours of receipt.
- Examination – $450.
- Office visits – $225/hour.
- Intensive Day – $675.
- Intensive Week – $3375.